Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Police gone wild

So, I haven't posted in a long while even while all kinds of police shennanigans have been going on. I've exhausted the police self-investigation route, which is no surprise, they will of course protect themselves, and if the testimomy of the RCMP in the YVR is any indication, LIE THROUGH THEIR TEETH to back up their story.

I have said this before and I will say this again. As a former military person and security services member (Israel Defence Forces) I was always a natural ally to the police. No more. I don't trust them at all, and its not just about my case. If not for the video of the taser incident at YVR, the lies and fabrications of the RCMP officers that tasered a man to death would never have come out.

We also have police attacking and robbing a news delivery person in downtown Vancouver, numerous incidents of drunk driving by officers. We have police attacking a Province photographer, and the list goes on.

At present, my case is being reviewed by the BC Ombudsman, but they don't investigate the police, just the city.

One can also state that the police aren't really managing their main job, which is handling violent crime, we are a laughing matter worldwide with all the gang murders here. Do I a citizen have confidence in our police department? Hell no!

No comments:

Counter